Best Gas Grills with Rotisserie [Updated 2019]
When the weather gets nice one of the best ways to enjoy the great outdoors is by gathering up friends and family, and cooking a delicious meal over a gas grill with rotisserie.
However, the choice of the best gas grill with rotisserie is huge on today’s market, and not everyone can make the best buying decision.
Choosing the best model that fits your budget doesn’t have to be a difficult proposition because we have done the research on your behalf.
In reviewing the best gas grill with rotisserie, what we looked for is even heating, easy cleanup, and whether the machine can meet your expectations.
In addition, we have categorized the products with respect to their respective price range, making it easier for you to choose a model that actually fits your budget.
Let’s get started!
Best Gas Grill with Rotisserie Under $500
Are you in the market for a gas grill with rotisserie attachment on a tight budget? Look no further than the Monument.
This grill is fitted with four main burners, one side burner, along with a rotisserie to offer you multiple cooking options.
The four burners are engineered from the highest grade stainless steel with high durability. The burners, cooking grate, and flame tamer are precisely designed to minimize heat loss.
Unlike conventional models, the burner produces 72,000 BTUs for cooking, and a total cooking space of 723 square inches.
It comes with LED lit controls to allow you to cook at any hour, as well as a built-in center-mounted thermometer to precisely monitor the cooking temperature.
It has a porcelain-coated cast iron grill grate that delivers even cooking, and an electronic ignition system that allows for easy burner startup.
For added convenience, the Monument features two stainless steel side shelves with hooks for easy access to your tools. There is also a removable catch pan for easy cleanup.
The grill is not assembled upon deliver, but it may take about an hour to get all the parts together. You will notice during assembly that the hood is not heavy enough.
- Primary cooking area: 513 sq. in
- Secondary cooking area: 210 sq. in
- Attachable rotisserie included
- Delivers 72,000 BTUs cooking power
- 4 main burners and 1 side burner
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grill grate
- Cart style / freestanding smoker category
- Electrical ignition
- Budget friendly
- Fitted with a rotisserie for preparing a variety of meals
- Easy assembly out of the box
- Heats up faster to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cooks evenly and food turns brown beautifully
- LED lit controls are easy to use in the dark
- Stainless steel surfaces get prints easily
Best Gas Grill with Rotisserie Under $2000
Made of stainless steel, Bull Outdoor Products are among the world’s best grills with rotisserie. The Bull Outdoor family has expanded remarkably to keep up with the current outdoor living.
To help you develop a well-appointed outdoor kitchen of your dreams, Bull Outdoor has introduced the Brahma Grill with rotisserie.
Enjoy incomparable cooking performance with the grander innovativeness and craftsmanship found in this five burner gas grill.
The rotisserie set includes a 15,000 BTU ceramic infrared burner, a solid split rod, large forks, and a stainless steel motor.
Apart from the rotisserie, what we find most impressive about this product is the ReliaBull Technology that provides a better grilling surface.
The ReliaBull flame tamers increase heat distribution by around 50% on the grilling surface. This helps to get rid of cold or hot spots on the surface.
The Brahma has 760 square inches of grilling space over its solid stainless steel cooking surface. This model also comes with a removable stainless steel warming rack and a smoker box.
On its exterior, the Brahma is fitted with a built-in, heavy-duty hood thermometer for monitoring the cooking temperature and a full width drip pan for cleanup.
- Cooking/grilling surface: 1026 square inch
- SS rotisserie motor
- 15,000 BTUs infrared back burner
- 90,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Piezo igniter
- 266 square inch warming rack
- Solid stainless steel grates
- Twin lighting system
- Heat up quickly for fast and effective cooking
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Quality and durable construction
- Sufficiently large cooking/grilling surface
- ReliaBull technology allows you to cook half of your hamburgers at once
- May experience uneven heat distribution
Bull Outdoor is a company that has proven to be one of the greatest in the manufacturing of outdoor grills. The Angus is one of the finest gas grill with rotisserie burner in today’s market.
Bull Outdoor takes great pride in every detail that goes into the Angus. The quality, construction, and design of this product is remarkable.
Inside, the Angus features 600 square inches of cooking area over its rock-solid stainless steel rod cooking grates.
Under the grates, you will find stainless flame tamer plates and stainless heat deflectors, which evenly distributes the flame’s heat across the cooking surface.
The actual grilling power of the Angus lies in the four stainless steel burners that are rated at 15,000 BTUs each for a total of 60,000 BTUs.
This grill also comes with its included 15,000 BTUs rear ceramic infrared burner and a heavy-duty rotisserie. The rotisserie setup includes large forks and rotisserie motor.
Some of its other nice features include the removable stainless steel warming rack, a stainless smoker box for adding the smoke aroma to your food, and sure light gas valves.
On the outside, the Angus has a built-in stainless hood thermometer for monitoring the grilling temperature. For easy cleanup, the manufacturer included a stainless drip tray.
- Grilling space of 810 square inches
- Warming rack surface of 210 square inches
- SS rotisserie motor
- 75,000 BTUs total cooking power
- 15,000 BTUs burners
- 15,000 BTUs infrared back burner
- Heavy-duty hood thermometer
- Solid stainless steel grates
- Single-piece dual lined hood
- It gets very hot quickly
- Easy to install and easy to take down during cleaning
- It is well-built and very sturdy
- Offers sufficiently large cooking space
- Lifetime warranty for burners, grates, and fire box
- Chrome plated knobs and handles may corrode
This is one of the most popular gas grill with rotisserie and smoker. This unit provides you with a perfect balance of value and features.
The cooking grids of the LEX 605 are spacious, providing enough space to cook an entire meal at one time.
The cooking grids are made of thick stainless steel rods for maximum durability, heat retention, and for getting nice grilling marks on your food.
Beneath the cooking grids, you will find Napoleon’s stainless steel flame tamers. They are engineered to cover a large space above the burners.
This is an advantage when it comes to the flavor you get when grilling, because the drippings that fall on the flame tamers get vaporized back toward the food.
Beneath the flame tamers, you will find six stainless steel burners. They are lit with dependable flame thrower ignition. The burners produce an impressive 90,500 BTUs of combined cooking power.
For rotisserie style cooking, there is a rear infrared burner that allows you to roast a chicken at ease. And at the same time you may also prepare a sauce on the side burner.
- 90,000 BTUs total cooking power
- 920 square inches of total cooking space
- 6 stainless steel burners
- JETFIRE ignition system
- Range side burner
- I-Glow lights
- Integrated cutting board and ice bucket
- Ceramic infrared rear and bottom burner
- Built quality is exceptional
- Heats up very fast
- Large cooking area for one time cooking
- Superb rotisseries setup for roasting birds
- Integrated ice bucket keeps cold drinks closer
- Easy to prepare sauce on the side burner
- It is bulky and may not be suitable for on-the-go adventures
Best Gas Grill with Rotisserie Under $3000
Are you willing to spend more on a gas grill with rotisserie and side burner? If you are, you should look no further than the Weber Summit S-470.
Made only of the finest materials and crafted to resist rust and discoloration. The body consists of a sturdy painted steel welded frame that is intended to be virtually indestructible.
The stainless steel lid features a center-mounted thermometer that correctly reads the inside temperature of the grill for pre-heating and cooking.
A rooming storage area is enclosed by stainless steel doors with polished chrome handles and painted side and rear panels.
It has a backlit LED tank scale with a simple push-button functionality that lets you know the status of your fuel at all times.
This unit comes with individual snap-jet burner ignition system that consistently and reliably lights each of the burners for ultimate cooking/grilling control.
It comes with heavy-duty stainless steel cooking grates that are designed to retain heat and great superb sear marks on your food.
The sturdy 12,000 BTUs side burner makes the Weber Summit a complete gas grill for outdoor cooking.
The tuck away rotisserie system with a rear mounted infrared burner makes spit roasting food simple. The heavy-duty spit can hold up to two birds at a time.
- Primary cooking space: 468 square inches
- Warming rack space: 112 square inches
- Total cooking space: 580 square inches
- Rotisserie motor and infrared rotisserie burner
- 48,800 BTUs main burners
- Infinite control burner valves
- LED fuel gauge
- Stainless flavor bars
- Snap-jet individual burner ignition
- Super large cooking area
- Rotisserie can handle a couple of birds
- Super durable firebox and burner materials
- Easy to track fuel level with the backlit LED scale
- A lot of storage area is available for outdoors
- Gas consumption may be somewhat high
- It is an expensive choice
There you have it guys; our detailed review of the best gas grill with rotisserie. You outdoor adventure won’t be complete without a roasted chicken or turkey and that’s possible with the rotisserie.
However, that should not be the only thing you are looking for when shopping for a gas grill with rotisseries attachment. For example, you will need a unit with adequate number of burners depending on the gathering.
It is all about versatility. Can you grill many hamburgers at once without keeping the mouths watery for a long time? You should also consider the cooking space and power. Are they sufficient?
All the best on your selection, BBQ enthusiasts!